Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Simple Days, Complex Denim


Boohoo Boots, AU Overalls, Vintage Sweater

Simple Days, Complex Denim
This past weekend was very fulfilling to say the least.  I was able to shoot with some amazing bloggers and also spend time with my best friend.  After
dropping my sister off at the airport, my best-friend Cam and I drove to Brooklyn so that I could be apart of an amazing shoot for January (Not to worry!  I will share with you all very soon). After shooting with for a couple of hours, Cam and I were able to slip away to grab hot mocha before heading to our final destination.  Next, we were able to shoot several pieces for Cam's project and after we grabbed the most delicious dinner before calling it a night.  Simple days like these bring me the most happiness. Being able to be in my zone of blogging, spending time with friends and starting new ventures always warms my heart, no matter how cold it is outside.























No comments:

Post a Comment