Monday, March 30, 2015

The Beauty Of Winter


The Beauty Of Winter
Sometimes your life may seem to be stuck in a winter..a winter that seems to have a never ending deadline on. Whether it's an emotional
or physical pain, or even a career that seems to be dead, lifeless or has no hope.....the cold can seem to last for an eternity.  But, believe me when I say, you must not give up hope.  Joy will come in the morning and spring always follows after even the darkest of winters......"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant" - Anne Bradstreet. I came across this quote this weekend and I felt that it spoke directly to me.  I'm challenging myself to be thankful for the winters in my life and hopeful for the spring that I know will follow. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment