Friday, May 8, 2015

My Destiny Is Already Taken Care Of



My Destiny Is Already Taken Care Of
God's timing is never our timing.  I've noticed that some questions I ask he answers them right away and sometimes I'm left wondering
why I never heard anything.  When I first decided to move to New York I asked God specifically - "God if this is something I shouldn't be doing let me know.  If it's ok, let me have peace with my decision.  Your opinion is all I care about."  
God answered me so clearly that it didn't matter what anyone said.  I heard a Yes and God let me know that everything was going to be ok.   He let me know that he would provide for me and open doors that only he could open. 

 God has a purpose that sometimes I don't quite understand and he might not fully give me an explanation or let me know what's gong to happen. Did he specifically tell me that I would land an internship at Essence & Vogue, have grad school fully paid for, continue to work for People and Essence.com?  No he wasn't that specific but he told me that everything would be ok and that he would take care of me.  He told me that he would open doors that only he could open.  And that's what I choose to continue to believe.  The specifics might not be written out for me to see but my destiny is already taken care of. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment