Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Grandmothers Grace & Style


Yellow Vintage Dress (Previously my Grandmothers), MARIEme 1921 Earrings, Vintage Brown Watch


I would like to dedicate this post to my Grandmother!  She is now 80 years young and only getting younger! She has always carried herself with style and grace so, for the weeks to come I will be sharing with you her style that never ages.  The yellow 60's dress that I am wearing was once hers (I know, it is AMAZING).  This dress is a favorite in my closet but why wouldn't it be?  I love how the shoulders are bold and the buttons carry so much detail.  I adore how the high neck-line and knee-length fit coincides perfectly with my taste and style.  It's beautiful how two generations can have so much of the same style.

1 comment:

  1. Aww that dress is amazing gurl!!! The style is so retro, I love it.

    http://dominiquew1985.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete