Tuesday, September 6, 2011

This Is Only The Beginning


Moments Of A Vogue Intern

Fashion Week is this week and I can not believe how quickly it has came. I have officially been in the Big Apple for one year now and I feel like my hard work is paying off.  Just a year ago I was so nervous about moving but filled with so much excitement. Now so much has taken place in my life that I cannot help but to be thankful and keep striving for more. I finished up my internship at ESSSENCE magazine this spring and summer  and  I must say that I am so grateful for that experience.  With only one more year of school left I am trying to push for bigger and better things. This fall I am interning at Vogue which I feel is going to be another great experience. I cannot wait to work hard and contribute a lot of work to both my internship and in school. I must say that it feels good to be that much closer to my dream.





No comments:

Post a Comment