Monday, March 19, 2012

Two Months, Too Long


Two Months, Too Long

With two months of school left, I know that I should be more thrilled but I'm starting to be really just over it. After spending this weekend thrift shopping in New York I became more aware of how ready I am to just be over with school and dive into my career. Upon telling everyone that I'm ready to be out of school, I usually get the same response of, "Don't rush it because once you start working, you are going to miss it" or something along those lines. I totally understand where so many people are coming from but personally I feel that if I'm going to be doing something I love to do everyday , why wouldn't I want to start now? I've been blessed to pursue my masters at such an early age, but now I'm ready to kick my career into full gear. I had such an amazing experience both at Vogue and Essence Magazine, that I am ready to make that my everyday life. I have goals and business ideas that I'm ready to pursue and with the two months of school making it slightly difficult to apply for jobs and accept offers I have to constantly tell myself, "two months is not too long" and patience is key.


No comments:

Post a Comment