Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Birthday Memoirs



Birthday Memoirs

This past year has been absolutely wonderful!  I am so thankful to have celebrated my birthday with amazing people I have met along my journey to the Big Apple.  I couldn't have asked for anything more.  I am usually the one to not make a big deal out of my birthday but I think this year caused
for a celebration.  I am learning to celebrate every step in life and that happiness is my ultimate goal. 


 NOW most importantly I want to say Happy Birthday to my Little Sister CHARITY DENISE STEWART!!!  My younger sister was born on MY birthday...I mean "our" birthday.  I couldn't ask for a more amazing sister.  I love you so much.  You mean the world to me.  I can't wait until you move to the New York with me next year.  The city is not ready for us! 

 My Sister!






Fellow Vogue Interns! Love these girls!


Me and Ira!  So blessed to have met her in Grad School!


Me and Brittany! So glad I met her at Lucky! 


Me and Aly!  I'm so thankful to have met her in Grad school!


Aly, Jason, Me and Brittany!!!!


Me and John (My amazing Photographer who takes my pictures for my blog!!!)


Me and Linda (Johns wife and owner of Pretty Anntoinets! Love her to pieces!)










Me and My cousin Terry











No comments:

Post a Comment