Thursday, June 26, 2014

Through My Shades: Enjoying Life


Artfully Urban Jeans, Zara Heels, Soho Boutique Top

Through My Shades: Enjoying Life
The summers here in New York just don't compare to summers anywhere else.  The hustle and bustle of the day and the night keeps me
on my toes.  I'm teaching myself to enjoy the little things in life and to take advantage of such a spectacular city.  Whether gallery openings or dinner with a friend, enjoying life is essential and I'm learning little by little how to do that.  Yes, I've been working hard but often times it's best to hit the pause button.  With being off tomorrow, I'm looking forward to a long and enjoyable weekend with friends, the beach, a good book and of course the city that I love.
























No comments:

Post a Comment