Monday, June 30, 2014

Through My Shades: Focus On The Wins

Prada Shoes, AuH2o High Waist Jean Shorts, American Apparel Top

Focus On The Wins

I'm sure with every win that you are presented you are also presented with a loss.  And it's so easy to focus on the negative more than

the positive sometimes. Out of all the great things that have happened in my life it's easy for me to critique my losses and push my wins to the side.  Even when given a complement I sometimes shun it due to me feeling inadequate about where I'm at the currently at.  I realized early that out of all of my accomplishments and career moves I often choose to pursue the future and I forget to appreciate the present.  One piece of advice that I received this week put things into perspective - "You have to learn to not focus so much on the losses that you forget to count the wins".  The wins in life are what keeps us going so celebrating and being thankful for ever win is vital. Yes, losses are inevitable but focusing on them is a choice.























No comments:

Post a Comment