Tuesday, June 16, 2015

LifeSTYLE: Bold Growth





LifeSTYLE: Bold Growth
In the last couple of months I have noticed a bold growth that I have experienced.  I pick and choose my battles wisely. I'm learning that it makes no sense to worry over a situation I have no control over. I'm learning that I CAN control my emotions and I don't have to be controlled
by my environment.  It's a certain peace that you gain once you realize you are the thermostat and not the thermometer.  You can set the tone of the environment and you can choose to not to let the environment set your emotions.  If I let my emotions fluctuate  as sporadically as my surroundings did I would be emotionally unstable.  But I chose to have peace and to be calm even when chaos is around me.























No comments:

Post a Comment