Thursday, June 18, 2015

Midi Long | Thigh High


 Sandals Loza Maleombho, Tunic Forever 21, Sunglasses Urban Outfitters

Midi Long | Thigh High

Never underestimate what a great chambray tunic can do.  At the moment I'm totally obsessed with this exaggerated button up.  This piece is made 
up of a thinner denim which is perfect for the summer heat.  Seeing that I'm really into layering this dress easily turns into a cape-like blouse when paired with trousers and the bottom buttons are left unbuttoned.


Now, can we talk about the sandals?  Any sandal that dares to go up to my inner thigh gets an A plus. I've had these beauties for probably 3 years and unfortunately I have not worn them in over a year  (Which can happen when your closet needs the ultimate purging).  But let me just say, this won't be the only time I flaunt these nude gladiators this summer!









No comments:

Post a Comment