Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Empire Inspired: Colin Anderson


Empire Inspired: Colin Anderson

Colin is currently a Account Manager for Michael Kors. Colin moved to New York to not only establish himself in his career but throughout his personal life. Check out below what keeps Colin inspired and pursuing his dreams in New York.

 1. What inspires you? From people, to nature, to music and to seeing people at the top of their game, I’m inspired by so many things every single day. I love to see the best in every single thing and situation, and aspire to apply that to my very own life. I’m inspired by greatness, aiming to one day achieve it myself.

2. What are your dreams and aspirations? My biggest dream is to be a visionary and innovator  in whatever field I may be in at the time. From fashion, to music, to entrepreneurship, I dream to always be creative and groundbreaking in whatever I do. In this day in age we are fortunate to not be bound to one specific career choice or trade and I hope to be able to use all of my talents in multiple fields bridging the gap between different spheres of entertainment.

3. How have you worked hard to reach those goals?   I have worked hard to reach those goals by always having my hand in multiple areas of interests and always listening. Not everything everyone says is going to work for you, but learning from others successes and mistakes has saved me from a lot of trouble. 

4. What would you say to others trying to reach their goals? The simplest but most real advice I can give to anyone and everyone is to never give up. With patience and perseverance there is always growth and success. At my lowest points and times when I've thought I was so close to failure, is the exact time I had my biggest breaks and accomplishments. Never give up. You never know whats right around the corner.

"Empire Inspired" is a new segment on MarieMAG.com that will feature young women and men who are in the NYC area pursuing their dreams and inspiring others to do the same.  If you are in the NYC area chasing after your goals and would like to be featured shoot me an email at MariMAG87@gmail.com with your story!







No comments:

Post a Comment