Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Tackle It Now

Trina Turk Jumper, Calvin Klein Coat, Zara Sandals

Tackle It Now
The holidays went by uber fast and with a start of a new year my theme has changed. During 2014 I must admit that I put things off 
instead of tackling them that instant. So, my motto for 2015 is Tackle It Now.  Don't put if off until later or until the next day or the next week.....tackle it today!  If you can do it now, do it.  Don't wait until the last minute or put yourself in a bind.  If you have to write it out, put it in your reminders, or as a screen saver on your phone tackle it right now!



















2 comments:

  1. Love this jumpsuit! I must stop putting things off as well, one of the items on my 2015 goal list. :-)


    Melissa
    www.melissachanel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa!! We are going to conquer 2015! :)

    ReplyDelete