Monday, January 12, 2015

Taking Care Of Myself


Taking Care Of Myself
Before the holidays I noticed that I was feeling extremely tired and groggy. I went to work and went straight home and got in bed.  I lived for the
weekends so that I could sleep my life away.  I turned down invites to go to fashion events (which is soooo not like me) as well as get together with my close friends.  Over the holidays I promised myself that I would do what I needed to do to feel more like me.  With the new year starting, I've put into heavy rotation taking vitamins and trying to choose healthier options when eating. Since I do not consume beef or pork I made sure to include more B12 vitamins and Iron into the equation.   I'm only given one life and I have to treat my body with the up-most care.  I'm blessed to be healthy and I refuse to take that for granted.



































No comments:

Post a Comment