Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Through My Shades: Unsafe & Unfamiliar

ASOS Bodysuit, Pixie Market Skirt & Zara Heels

Unsafe and Unfamiliar

With a new phase in my life on the horizon, I knew that steps I usually take to advance would have to change.  I would have to take a route
that was unfamiliar.   With wanting to accelerate to the next level I knew that old habits and old ways that gave me excellent results in the past would not work. Life is forever changing and the people that can advance quickly with the changes are going to be able to stay ahead.  Recently, I was blessed with an interview opportunity that was set up by Anna Wintour at VOGUE. While this opportunity was amazing to say the least it didn't come with me hustling like I normally do.  I had to step out of my comfort zone and put myself on the line. I put myself in a place where I felt vulnerable and like an open book.  Sometimes you have to be willing to put your life, both the good and the bad, on the line for an opportunity you fully believe in. Because beyond what's unsafe and unfamiliar lies untapped opportunities and blessings.

































No comments:

Post a Comment